So the latest craze at YouAnew HQ is Yonanas!! We all love frozen desserts but hate the garbage they’re made with. I know you won’t believe me until you try it yourself, but the Yonanas maker seriously turns bananas and your favorite fruit into a dessert that looks and tastes exactly like soft serve ice cream. Except cup for cup, your Yonanas creations will generally have 1/2 the calories of soft serve. Get ready for some super fabulous Yonanas recipes your entire family will love.
What You’ll Need
- Peeled, Frozen, Over Ripe Bananas (need to be frozen for at least 24 hours)
- Frozen Raspberries
- Frozen Strawberries
- Fresh Nectarines
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Dark Cocoa
- Yonana’s Machine
What You’ll do:
- Place very ripe bananas into the freezer. Once frozen, remove and let thaw until slightly soft. Add bananas to Yonanas Maker followed by your favorite frozen fruit then add another banana. Enjoy!!
- ½ cup Strawberries, 1 tablespoon Cocoa, 1 Banana
- ½ cup Raspberries, 1 ½ Bananas
- 1 Peeled Nectarine, 1 ½ Bananas