So excited to meet you! Allow me to introduce myself…
I’m Dr. Kristen Bentson, and I created YouAnew Lifestyle Nutrition.
After my name there a bunch of credentials like BA, MS (nutr), BCIA, DC, yada yada. I did a lot of school. Like seriously, a lot. As I was going after each of these natural and alternative health related degrees, I was thinking about you. I was thinking how I could help you to live long and strong & feel as fabulous as you look.
I’m Your Healthy Living Doctor
Because you’re tired of getting sucked in by the “latest” health craze your friend is pushing on facebook, twitter and instagram. I’ve got strategies that work for you instead of gimmicks that work for me.
Because you want to get off the roller coaster and just start coasting. You want to do the work now that will get you to the healthy lifestyle that feels effortless in the future.
Because you know that dying is inevitable, but disease isn’t. And you want to do everything you can to fight for a healthy body.
Because you recognize that getting healthy is a whole thing, and you want not only the strategies but the motivation to make it happen.
This is what I do.
I have what you need to make healthy happen.
Your food decisions are among the most important decisions you’ll ever make. What to eat, when to eat and how to eat are three questions you ask yourself at least three times a day. I’ve got the answers.
Best of all, while I teach you what you need to know, I’ll keep it simple and fun. In my many years of education, I had one too many teachers who were dry, overly complicated and uninspired. My bachelor’s degree is in theater. Yes, I’m one of those people (but you know you secretly love us).
Want to learn more about me?
Here are five more facts:
1. I had serious health issues that brought me to where I am now. After years of getting drugged up and cut up, I got fed up. I started realizing that no matter what “disease” you have, it’s more about what you do for you rather than what someone does to you. I changed my meals and changed my life (it’s why I know you can too).
2. I have two little kids. They love running around with spatulas. Yes, spatulas.
3. I love my husband. Like seriously. When I got sick, he changed the course of his life too. His undergrad was engineering physics and his masters was biomedical engineering. He’s now a chiropractor. He did it for me. For that and a million other reasons, I love him.
4. I sing. Not like in the shower sing, like belt-it-out broadway style sing. If you ask really nicely, I take requests.
5. I am a morning person. If I could, I’d start the workshops and master classes at 6 am. If you’re down with that idea, shoot me an email. Maybe someday, my dream will come true, and I’ll get an early morning group together.
I’m going to throw one more thing in for good measure. The word doctor means teacher. I take that whole teaching thing seriously. I want to teach you how to beat down cancer, heart disease, diabetes, skin problems, headaches, chronic pain, the effects of aging. I want to teach you how to live long, strong and fabulous.
I’d love to connect with you.
The best places for us to connect online are facebook and instagram. Send a message my way, and I’ll be sure to get back to you. I’ll admit it, I really like instagram and am there a lot, so that’s probably the quickest way to find me. But don’t worry, I’m also on twitter and pinterest…sometimes. Oh, I am big on the idea that my team is your team. So, if you want to talk to someone on my team, you can always call and get your questions answered the old fashioned way. I’m ready if you’re ready. Let’s get started.